Animated Short: Save Me Animated Short: Save Me

pretty good

I loved the way you did it, I see that you put time in it, the only things why I give you 4/5 is that, You should had a backgrounds in the back, and naturally longer with a story line. but for the rest it was really good.

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Really good

the graphic was awesome the sound and well everything great job.

The Unlucky 13th The Unlucky 13th

pretty good

its not the best movie but itns not the worse,, you did a good job but like I say the more you do the better you will be,, by the way, thanks for using my song..

586rick VG remaker

kirbykrew responds:

why hello again. Your song was used (again) to remake the John and Joe 1 section of my movie, which I also used the song and you also reviewed. Maybe someday I'll use one of your songs that isn't that...I'll be watching you in the audio portal

~Pin/Kirbykrew

Mario Concentration Mario Concentration

not too bad

I rarely see memory games on NG I like this a lot you did a great job, and thanks for tkaing my song.

TS-Skybreaker responds:

Well actually, I should thank you, your song helped my flash get through. Truly THanks for the eight.

Absolute Zero Absolute Zero

Pretty good

I like the way its done, but like the others review, you need more work to be easier for teh control and mission too, but for the rest its really good..

PS, thanks for using my song.
586rick VG remaker

StrawBerryClockPacman StrawBerryClockPacman

pretty good

well this was good, to play one of the classic game but with a character name strawberry clock, good job out there and thanks for using my song.

Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux

hey great remix as always your the one that I decide to follow and try to remake megaman sound, its not the best still I am proud of it.

Great Job

Stefan KC - Happy New Year Stefan KC - Happy New Year

let the beat make us dance, great song man, love everything about it.

VG remaker

HappyHype responds:

Thanks! :)

Blankets Blankets

not bad at all. for a dance song it will be goof if the kicks was with bass, it would make the song even better, but in overall its really good.

VG remaker

adonnias responds:

Thanks for your constructive criticism! We are currently working on it some more. Good suggestion too. I will put the kick with the bass