Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux Mega Man 10-Wily Stage 1 Redux

hey great remix as always your the one that I decide to follow and try to remake megaman sound, its not the best still I am proud of it.

Great Job

Stefan KC - Happy New Year Stefan KC - Happy New Year

let the beat make us dance, great song man, love everything about it.

HappyHype responds:

Thanks! :)

Blankets Blankets

not bad at all. for a dance song it will be goof if the kicks was with bass, it would make the song even better, but in overall its really good.

adonnias responds:

Thanks for your constructive criticism! We are currently working on it some more. Good suggestion too. I will put the kick with the bass

martins dream martins dream

not too bad, love trance, its smooth, in my opinion the hats is a little bit too loud its only my opinion but the rest you can feel the the trance GOOD JOB.

JMSy responds:

thanks i knew hats were old but its old track and i cant change now! cheers

Dance FTW! Dance FTW!

great song, I enjoy the instrument you use.

VG Remaker

Robin6 responds:

Thanks!

Distant Secrets (Remix) Distant Secrets (Remix)

Great Remix from you been quite a while since a talk to you, anyway great like always i'm still learning thought My VG remake is not so bad, but I hope someday I'll be good like you.

Eternity preview Eternity preview

I rated that 5 stars for the try but like snaxxer said the static in the middle is not the best thing with the rest ot the song but thats it the rest is very good

Trance4everXVI responds:

I'm planning to remove the static in the middle and go for a smoother mid part.

Thanks for the review :)

Bass Crusher Bass Crusher

pretty good

it was good but I think it could be more hardcore than slow, but the rest is really good.

lidlurch responds:

thanks! it doesn't really fit into any genre, so i would expect that kind of thing ;)

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

very good

Wow really amazing, sorry about the long time to review to revoew I was busy myself anyway hmm freaking good song.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

awesome

this is an excellent song, hope you do good one like this one, because your freaking good,

586rick VG remaker