Mario Concentration Mario Concentration

not too bad

I rarely see memory games on NG I like this a lot you did a great job, and thanks for tkaing my song.

TS-Skybreaker responds:

Well actually, I should thank you, your song helped my flash get through. Truly THanks for the eight.

Absolute Zero Absolute Zero

Pretty good

I like the way its done, but like the others review, you need more work to be easier for teh control and mission too, but for the rest its really good..

PS, thanks for using my song.
586rick VG remaker

StrawBerryClockPacman StrawBerryClockPacman

pretty good

well this was good, to play one of the classic game but with a character name strawberry clock, good job out there and thanks for using my song.

VG Quiz 01: BoF I VG Quiz 01: BoF I

Very good

Hi there, I am not really good in question because I played once time breath of fire, so I don't really know the story but in overall it was well done. thanks for using my song.

FattyWhale responds:

A lot of people seemed to like the song, so I'm glad I used it, glad you thought it was well done!

FireWall FireWall

Great game

I like it it was nice and very well down. And thanks for using my audio submission.

GrimStudios responds:

thanks, I like your music. :D

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

grest job

I just have one thing to say and its great job and continue the good work

the skullkid the skullkid

it was great

that was the best killing game that I ever played, continu making this sort of game

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

its fun

Its very fun with the thing that can kill the cat or going more farther.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Its a really nice game

The best thing Its when the alien eat the head of people, I recommend it for all people