Animated Short: Save Me Animated Short: Save Me

pretty good

I loved the way you did it, I see that you put time in it, the only things why I give you 4/5 is that, You should had a backgrounds in the back, and naturally longer with a story line. but for the rest it was really good.

586rick

2 - The Story of Khale 2 - The Story of Khale

Really good

the graphic was awesome the sound and well everything great job.

The Unlucky 13th The Unlucky 13th

pretty good

its not the best movie but itns not the worse,, you did a good job but like I say the more you do the better you will be,, by the way, thanks for using my song..

kirbykrew responds:

why hello again. Your song was used (again) to remake the John and Joe 1 section of my movie, which I also used the song and you also reviewed. Maybe someday I'll use one of your songs that isn't that...I'll be watching you in the audio portal

~Pin/Kirbykrew

Not Another Pine Not Another Pine

very good

It was really good,, teh music at the beggining was good with the story and the others song were funny with the rest of the movie. Great job. And thanks for using my song.

John and Joe Ep. 1 John and Joe Ep. 1

I give you a 10

not because you choose my song, but for the effort to try something, I like when people put a lot of effort on creating, something, the more you tried the better you will be

Peace man

kirbykrew responds:

Thank you and thanks for your song, it helped my movie well. Yes, I have tried very hard and thank you for bieng nice about it, as the other reviews weren't as kind as you were. I wish the best for you in flash and audio. Thanks for enjoying my movie.

(old)Mega Zelby RPG 4 (old)Mega Zelby RPG 4

Great one

It was excellent, I really like it, continue to do good work like this.

PS: thanks for using my song.

Game-Max responds:

Thanks for the review. You have alot of good battle type songs that really fit in well with flash movies. Your song deffinatly helped the movie and I'll most likely use more of your songs in the future :)

(old)Mega Zelby RPG 3 (old)Mega Zelby RPG 3

Very good

I really like the title, its really original, but I didn't see Link, in this one, but i'll rpobably see them in the next one, anyway thanks using my song.

Intense Battle II Intense Battle II

Pretty good

Good job out there, I hope to see more of that, its sure its need a little work on it, but in overal its pretty good.

The Way of the Sword? The Way of the Sword?

Great job

Not too bad, you did well its sure that its need work, but in overall you did well.

4 Swords Misadventures2.2 4 Swords Misadventures2.2

very good

I like it very much, It will be awesomw to see the next episode, and you have a good idea, to create a style of matrix, with dark link. anyways great job.