View Profile 586rick

22 Movie Reviews

pretty good

I loved the way you did it, I see that you put time in it, the only things why I give you 4/5 is that, You should had a backgrounds in the back, and naturally longer with a story line. but for the rest it was really good.

Really good

the graphic was awesome the sound and well everything great job.

very good

It was really good,, teh music at the beggining was good with the story and the others song were funny with the rest of the movie. Great job. And thanks for using my song.

586rick VG remaker

7 Game Reviews

Pretty good

I like the way its done, but like the others review, you need more work to be easier for teh control and mission too, but for the rest its really good..

PS, thanks for using my song.
586rick VG remaker

Very good

Hi there, I am not really good in question because I played once time breath of fire, so I don't really know the story but in overall it was well done. thanks for using my song.

FattyWhale responds:

A lot of people seemed to like the song, so I'm glad I used it, glad you thought it was well done!

Great game

I like it it was nice and very well down. And thanks for using my audio submission.

GrimStudios responds:

thanks, I like your music. :D

164 Audio Reviews

Hey There,

This is pretty good, I feel its a Dark tune (Which I like) it is really clear and you can hear the instruments well.

Good Job mate

Hey,

Sorry for the delay I was pretty busy, this is really good, I love the instruments and beats could add some vocals (Cleared one) I think with this it would improve the overall quality of the song.

Great Work

586rick

Well it is not my style but still the beat and instrument is well done, Vocal are good, I know its kind of Rap, some of the words are harder to understand.

In general 4/5

Best
586rick

I am a VG remake, so thats why I like VG and their music. if you want a request from a video game song just write me a post or juste write me in my facebook page or PM me here. Thanks to all 586rick

31, Male